Monday, April 12, 2010

Facebook/email websites, wont work on my computer?

I try to visit/go to facebooks website and it doesnt load, it says its loading but never does. Also yahoo, aol mail page doesnt work either, it says "internet explorer cannot display the page" how can i fix this so i can check my email and facebook? Please please help if you can!!!





p.s. my computer is vista....so idk...also i know i have firewall and a phishing filter on my computer for security and such. Is there anyway i can get past it to visit my email and facebook?

Facebook/email websites, wont work on my computer?
Try going to MakeMeANinja.com and see if Facebook works from there. If it does then it may be that your Internet has a filter on it for some reason.





If it doesn't work there, then you may have a virus, and should use a free virus scan tool I like the one from Panda I Linked to below


No comments:

Post a Comment